Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 8, 2013

Born and raised in this coastal town of Halong cruise

Born and raised in this coastal town of Halong cruise, my childhood was leisurely bound to spending after-school hours with friends and searching for shells left on the beaches after the waves hit its shores. I never suspected that one day my hometown would become so famous among world travelers and never even imagined that I would be so deeply involved in the travel industry, especially within my beloved Halong cruise. My love of this area has inspired me to recall and to want to share with you the remarkable milestones that I have witnessed.

halong cruise

- From early to mid 80’s, – Halong cruise was mostly a place where State’s agencies sent their loyal
staffs, factory workers, cooperative members, etc for their annual holidays on this pristine beach. A few foreigners could be seen at that time and, as a matter of fact, they were from the big-brother countries to Vietnam. As children, we were both scared and curious about their appearance since they were so different from our parents and other Vietnamese people we knew. Surely you get my point that countries such as the Soviet Union, Poland, East Germany and Czech & Slovakia were among those visitors. And compare to what you are going to see now… big big difference. Back then, just a few shaky, torn iron-bodied, double-deck boats like the old fashioned ferries greeted the old day’s holidaymakers of Halong cruise.
Access website: http://www.halongjunkcruise.com/halong-bay/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét